Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Family Old Photos

A few months ago, I discovered Family Old Photos,
which is a free site for sharing ... old photos!
 
You can follow me on this site by clicking on the following link. 
 
Below are the photos that I have uploaded ... so far.
 

 
 

* * *

 Growing up, I heard that I looked like my parents.
If I was with my mom, I was told "you look like your mother".
If I was with my dad, I was told "you look like your father".

I think that I have my mom's general look, but my dad's eyes & nose.

In looking at these photos, I could take the above statement a step further.
I have my maternal grandmother's general look
(who got her look from her dad).
I have my paternal grandfather's eyes & nose.
(My mom, however, always said that my dad looked like his mom. IDK!)

I will definately have more photos
along with what I think are resemblances.