Wednesday, February 20, 2013

USGenWeb & Menno Mennonite Cemetary

I have spent the past few hours organizing my newspaper "to research" list,
which has included typing a list of articles that I wish to scan
& searching (via Google) for as many articles as I can online.
As I was doing this, I [repeatedly] came across the USGenWeb Archives.
-----
The two specific links that I will be using in the future are:
usgwarchives.net/wa/wafiles.htm &
www.wagenweb.org.
-----
 
One thing that I just came across was
(also known as Schrag Cemetery)
Ritzville, Adams County, Washington.
The information here is credited to Marge Womach.

* * *
You will notice that I included the "Whiteside" name in tags.
This is because the name is mentioned,
not because there is a Whiteside buried at the Menno Mennonite Cemetery.